Environmental Sustainability Policy
Amplifi.io employees actively engage in the following environmental sustainability practices
It is our policy to do all that is reasonably practicable to:
- Reduce levels of energy consumption: This includes electricity, gas, and other fossil fuels.
- Reduce use of consumables: We recycle equipment, waste products, and redundant items.
- Use, store, control, and dispose of waste properly: Additionally, we dispose of hazardous materials in line with best environmental practices.
- Purchase items produced from sustainable sources: We are continually seeking to obtain services, equipment, and power from providers that are committed to environmental protection.
- Reduce travel impact: We achieve this by using technology for collaboration and meetings.
- Prevent and reduce pollution: We actively pursue the reduction of our use of substances and processes that adversely affect the environment.
- Record travel carbon emissions: We record and analyze travel data to best manage our carbon footprint including daily commuter type transportation.
- Encourage dispersed and remote work location policies: Where reasonable work location policies will reflect a preference reducing carbon emissions.
- Encourage employee participation: We set a standard such that all employees can cooperate in the operation and management of this policy.