A Super Admin Guide On How To Manually Add A User
Amplifi users are the one who operates or utilize the Amplifi DAM system depending on their designated roles. Only the Super Admin User type has the ability to add users manually into the Amplifi DAM system.
The Super Admin must have all the following details before creating a user, the following fields are required and cannot be blank:
- Email Address
- First Name
- Last Name
- Company Name
- Department Name
- Groups also known as User Type or Roles
Note: Make sure that the E-Mail Address is spelled correctly since the E-Mail Address cannot be edited once the user is created.
To add a user:
- Login to Amplifi DAM system with your Super Admin account.
- On the Home page, point your mouse over to the Admin Dropdown button that is found in the upper right corner of the screen and then select the Users option.
- You will be redirected to the Users’ page, click the ‘Add User’ button in the upper-right part of the screen again.
- The ‘Create New User’ form will appear, enter the user details on the form.
- Double-check the information and click the Add User button.