Super Admin Guide on How to Activate In-active Users
Users with Deactivated / In-active accounts will not be able to access the Amplifi DAM system, an Inactive Account notice message will appear when a deactivated account has been used to log in.
Only the Super Admin has the authority to Deactivate and Activate In-active users.
To activate Inactive accounts:
- On the Login Page, log in to Amplifi DAM system and make sure that you are using a Super Admin account.
- On the Home page, point your mouse on Admin dropdown upper right part of the screen and select the Users option.
- you will be redirected to Users page, Look for the account that was inactive in the status column.
- Click the Thumbs Up icon to Activate the account of the User.
- A confirmation box will pop up, Review and click the OK button to confirm.
- After clicking the OK button. An activated account message will appear on the top part of the screen.