How To Use The Save Search Feature
Do you have a keyword that you often use over and over again? The save search feature allows you to save your favourite search keywords which can be accessed anytime later in the ‘Saved Search’ option. The best thing is, this feature works both on Search feature and Advance Search Feature.
To save a search keyword:
- On the home page. Type the keyword on Search bar or Advance Search form and hit enter.
- This will bring you to your search results, to save your search result, click the floppy disk icon located on the right side of the “ Advance Search ” button.
- The ‘Save Search’ form will appear, by default, it will have an auto-generated search title. You can rename this search title as you wish.
- Click Save & Close.
Now that we have our favourite search keywords saved, I’ll show you how to access them.
To Access those saved search keyword:
- Point your mouse to “My Account” found on the upper right part of the page.
- The “Saved Searches” and “Sign Out” options will appear. Click the “Saved Searches”.
- The “Saved Searches” form will open, you can use the search box to find your saved search title.
- To launch your saved searches, click the Open / Magnifying glass icon on the side, a new tab will open and will load your saved search result.
- To edit the Search Title of a saved search, click the Edit / Pen icon, then enter your desired search title, then press the Save button.
- To delete a saved search, click the Delete / Red trash bin icon, a confirmation to delete will appear then press yes to confirm that you want to delete this saved search title.
Tips: You can sort the “Search Title” column and “Date” column in ascending or descending order, just click the word “Search Title” or the word “Date”.