How Can New Users Gain Access?
Amplifi.io Digital Asset Libraries are secure for authorized user access only. You can gain access by requesting permission from a system administrator or appropriate host company contact. This can be achieved a couple different ways depending on the company.
1) All Amplifi.io digital asset management systems will have an external URL. On the main login page you can request access by supplying your contact details and a sponsor contact. This data will go to a system administrator for verification. This is not an instant process since a person may need to also review the request. When your request for access is granted, you will receive an email with further instructions. That email will be from ‘Amplifi.io’.
2) Alternately, Amplifi.io also allows single sign on (if supported by the host company). For this type of access contact a sponsor at the host company and request access – a system administrator should get you setup by adding you to an existing authorized user group they will manage. SSO login would then happen using a ‘link’ or ‘button’ inside the other system you have access to.
- On the login page, click “Create Account” button. Enter your personal info, sponsor’s email address and then agree to the Terms-of-use. Submit request by clicking “Create” button at the bottom of the form.
- A confirmation message is displayed.
- After approved, you will get an email titled “Media Portal Invitation and Setup Link” follow the link to verify your email and set a password.
When you try to log in and you get “The username or password is incorrect” message, it might be because of the following reasons:
- Your user account may still be under review.
- You have not yet received the “Media Portal Invitation and Setup Link” email.
- You have not finished verification or password setup yet.