How To Edit The Users Type/Role And Details
This article will guide you through how to edit the user information in the user list page. Only the Super Admin role has the authority to edit the user’s details. By default, users who created their account in the login page will automatically be assigned as a “General User” for their User Type/Role.
To edit a user’s information:
- Login to Amplifi DAM system using your Super Admin account
- In the Home page, point your mouse over to the Admin Dropdown found on the upper right part of the screen and select the Users option.
- You will be then be redirected to Users’ page, click the edit user or the pen icon on the right side of the User’s details
- The Edit User form will appear, edit the details that you need to change.
- Double-check the details, then press the Update User button
Note: The E-mail address is uneditable once the user is created. If you are trying to correct a wrong email address, the best option is to create a new user.