How To Add a Folder Tag Into Asset Files.
The system automatically associates files to category folders or collection folders. If the file name has an exact match on the folder names, the system will automatically add the Tags.
Note: These folder name tags are separated by the “_” character.
Example 00001_Accesories.jpg will be assigned to Folder “00001” and “Accessories”. If there is 00001 and Accessories folders, the file name 00001_Accesories.jpg should have the tag of “00001” and “Accessories”.
If the admin wants to update the folder tag of the Files, the admin can manually add or remove tags that will optimize the File data.
To add Folders tags to a File:
- Browse and navigate the Files that you want to edit, you can use the search and advanced search feature
- Click the image for the “General Information” to appear, click the magnifying glass in General information
- In the File details, scroll down to Details, click the Details dropdown and then click the folder tags
- Type the folder tag that you want to add
- The system will show its search result and then select your desired tag
Tips: Clicking the “i” button on the thumbnail picture will also direct you to File Details.