How To Use The Advanced Search Feature
Advanced Search will help you to optimize your search result.
Advanced search features includes:
- You can use the “All these words” field or “This exact word or phrase” field to find the things you want to look for.
- Then you can use the “None of these words” field to exclude those unwanted result.
- If you know the filename you are looking for, you can use “Topic/File name lists” field
- All of these fields have an i icon on the right side, those are “tooltips” that will guide you to further optimize the search result.
- To see the Tooltips just point your mouse cursor to the i icon then the tooltips will automatically show.
Try it yourself:
Note: Advanced Search feature is also available for Files tab.