Change the Collection Display Icon on Browse Folders
A collection icon is an image that helps the user to easily identify a collection. You can freely choose from six different icons. Note that this feature is only available for Admin and Above User Type/Role.
Here’s how to change the collections icon:
1. Login to Amplifi DAM system, make sure you are using an Admin or Super Admin account.
2. On the Home page, click the “Folders” word on the upper left side part of the screen. Note that the “Folders” word can change to other word depending on the System Setting.
3. Click the Gear icon next to the search folder bar.
4. Click change collection icon.
5. Click your desired icon.
6. Click the continue button.
7. Your icons are now updated.