Collection Folder Admin Tab Permissions For Each User Type
The Admin tab permission regulates the visibility of certain tab in the specific collection folder for a certain user. It limits the user of what they can view in the collection folder depending on their Role/User Type. This feature allows you to have control over the permission access for each type of user for a certain collection folder.
If you are an admin user and want to control the ‘Tab Permission’ of a specific folder, follow these steps:
- On the home page, browse the Collection Folder using the Search bar or Advance Search bar.
- Click the folder thumbnail to open the collection folder details.
- Click the admin tab to open the visibility area.
- Scroll down to the permission section.
- Selecting Roles / Regions on the top part will also automatically affect the permission on all tab permissions.
- If you want to manually edit each of the Tab permissions, scroll down to the Tab permission area then click the drop-down then select each Role/ Region for that tab.
- Click the “Save” or “Save & Close” button to save your changes.
Note: Unpublished collection folders can’t be viewed by a user with General User Role/Type. To know more about User types authorities to the DAM System click here.